Friday, August 11, 2017

Storm Water Excuses

On Tuesday, August 8, a meeting was held at the Willowvale Firehouse in Chadwicks. Here are some random photos I took at that meeting, which I confess produced nothing but hot air.






Well, now we know we have a plan. We're going to index all the problem areas and have somebody maintain them. Didn't we have a plan 6 years ago? 10 years ago? 20 years ago?

Make a list? Highway Superintendent Rick Sherman already listed off the problem areas. You don't need somebody to type a list into a spreadsheet, Mr. Supervisor. You need to replace the 4 people that retired from the Highway Department so as to give Rick Sherman back the manpower he has lost.

How do you expect him to not only do the normal and regular work (clean ditches, pick up green waste, run the transfer stations, do the sewer inspections and work, pick up leaves in the Fall, etc) when you've robbed him of substantial manpower?

I thought of editing in thought bubbles above each of these photographs, but opted not to. I'll just let them speak for themselves. I will comment, however, that I thought the County Executive staring at me was his version of the Vulcan mind meld. Too bad it didn't work.

I respectfully ask for your vote on Tuesday, September 12 in the Republican and Conservative primary races.

Thank you.

-Don

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paul Miscione, you deserve a round of applause

On primary day (last Sept. 12) two certainties were established: One, Mrs. Pratt was going to be the 16th-District County Legislator in 2018...